Translate Page

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Not bad nut-butter (Originally posted 6/13/2014)

I've been away for a bit due to some computer issues and crashes.  But, I'm back!

I have been reading a lot about nutrition and have been trying to incorporate my new changes little by little.  I'm not sure it's made a weight difference but I feel like my energy level has changed.  That being said, I sure am enjoying trying the new foods that are organic and Non-GMO. In fact, I've been so excited about my new finds, that I've lent my reviews to brands and shops that carry them...


Well, I finally tried Walnut Butter (also tried a few other items: Pecan Butter, Nutiva's Hemp Seed Protein Powder, Wegman's Organic Free Range Chicken - although I wished it said if it was free range or not, and a few other things! Last week, I had been shopping in the Nature's Marketplace at Wegman's and "happened" to see this packet of "Artisana Walnut Butter, RAW!!" I loved it so much that I provided a review for it on Wegman's site so others could have an idea of what to expect and feel confidant in trying this delicious treat.

It is a much different flavor than peanut butter and if you're anything like me and get an occasional burn from peanut butter, this will be a much nicer experience.  

Wegman's Review

Please share your comments and don't forget to subscribe below.  

Thanks and Be Blessed!

Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment