Translate Page

Monday, October 20, 2014

Okay, changes

Normally, I don't like changes. Not right away anyway and not in all aspects in life. In work somehow I can adapt easily, but in daily life and when I don't choose the change.  NO Thank you!  (blog design doesn't not apply to this example - I love changing those - lol)  

Well a little over six months ago, I didn't get to choose to lose my job.  I really loved the work that I did there.  I was good at it.  I enjoyed it. I made an impact on my customers and co-workers and was well liked by my team and others.

I really didn't want to hear that there was another plan.  I mean, I knew there was. I just didn't want to hear it at that moment and for a few months after that.  I really didn't understand it and I'm not saying that I am totally in the know at the moment, but, I do know there is a reason bigger than, "sorry, people aren't refinancing anymore and we are going to have to let you go."  I do not know what that is and frankly sometimes I wonder what could possibly be a better fit for me.  But I know the Almighty sees all whereas I only see my little speck on the planet.

So here's to bigger and better things. New job is on the horizon, I know it is coming soon. The in between is really hard.  That is part of the reason I chose the Daniel Fast also. For breakthrough.  Boy, do I need a breakthrough.  as I come into the home stretch, so to speak, I am pressing in and expecting one. 

Please share your comments and don't forget to subscribe below.  
 
Thanks and Be Blessed!


Teri



No comments:

Post a Comment