Translate Page

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Egg Hunt (Originally posted 6/14/2014)

Originally posted 6/14/2014

I recently found that the eggs I'd been buying for years actually are not pasture raised and are fed grain - albeit organic grain - still not what I had thought and hoped I was eating. Sad for me because I now need to search for pasture raised eggs. as much as I like researching things, I would like the Pasture Raised Egg fairy to just drop by my door each week with a dozen or 2 eggs. I think the next step is to find and go in on a local CSA  (Community Sponsored Agriculture) or one that will ship to me the other option is buying online from reputable sources and having them shipped to me. So far, though, I am not finding a CSA nearby.

LONG SIGH

Until...

http://www.localharvest.org/ (enter Pasture-Raised Egg fairy)

EUKEKA!

Please share your comments and don't forget to subscribe below.  What are your experiences with eggs?

Thanks and Be Blessed!
Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment