Translate Page

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

My favorite Crock-Pot! (and DF days 9-16)

I have to rave about my crock pot for a few minutes.

I have had this crock pot for about 6 years.  It has seen me through many a cold winter and provided my belly with delicious and hearty meals.  About a year ago, I was getting ready to make a pot of soup when I noticed the handle on the lid was partially broken.  If you know anything about crock pots and their lids, you understand my challenge.  You really need to be able to lift the lid without getting burned by the heat/steam/etc.  I was making due with the back end of a spatula to prop up one of the sides and using a pot holder, I could grab the other side and lift the lid in order to stir or add other ingredients, BUT this was only a temporary solution.  So for a period of time, I just stopped using the crock-pot, all together.  Then over the summer, I read an article that expressed the level of value companies place in customer service.  I took a shot and emailed the customer service department for "Crock-Pot". 


What do you know?!

The asked for some key pieces of information and sent me a new lid FREE OF CHARGE!

I received it in a few days and have been using it and raving about the brand, "Crock Pot" ever since!

Why do you love your crock pot?  Do you think one brand is better than others?  Have you even had a situation where a company replaced a part FREE of charge?

Let me know in the comments below.  And don't forget to subscribe!


Be blessed!

Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment