Translate Page

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Daniel Fast Prep

After much considering, praying, reflecting, I have decided to do a 21 day Daniel Fast.  I am new to fasting so would love to hear your experiences with the fast - this one or any others you have enjoyed.

Prepping for Day one through probably day three took place the last 2 days.

I decided to start on the Daniel Fast for Spiritual Connection, Self Control, and Weight Loss.  I purchased the book called The Daniel Fast by Susan Gregory.  It arrived over the weekend and I will be using the guide throughout the fast.  I am very excited to see where God would meet me and where he will take me.

I've done a Daniel Fast before in 2012 but with my church and for 40 days.  This one, however, was not guided - as we were free to choose the type of fast and how we would set ourselves up on and with it - and may have allowed for some foods which are not really to be eaten for these 21 days.

I will let you know the outcome of day 1 tomorrow!!

Here I go!

Please share your fasting experiences in the comment area below. I'd love to hear your ideas and of your breakthroughs.

Please share your comments and don't forget to subscribe below.  

Be Blessed!
 
Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment